These innovative products are formed out of high performance linings laminated with the best shock absorber ever: Poron®.
PODO® are used in the medical-orthopedic field because of their sensational feeling for cushioning and are used for diabetics as well.
Multiple benefits of our PODO materials
- Absorb foot shock and cushion the feet
- Resilience for the life of the shoe (won’t bottom out)
- Breathability (lets water vapor and perspiration move away from the foot thanks to Dry Best ®
- Lining and to the open cell structure)
- Resist abrasion (excellent for work, athletic and children’s shoes)
- Will not harden or change properties (no plasticizers to migrate)
The lining actively and automatically absorb water vapor, drawing moisture completely away from the foot. Thanks to antimicrobial action odor development is inhibited.
The lamination is a transpirant and the “dual zone” construction incorporates a climatic and perspiration control, which gives the foot a dry and cool, soft and comfortable sensation.
Poron® has a unique cell structure helps protect feet and joints against constant pounding and
out-performs other materials in shock absorption both before and after wear.
Newest from the PODO® world: from now on they are ecofriendly as well! Chose biobased Poron® and any of our recycled or biobased linings!
Customize your PODO®:
You can make your own PODO® by choosing:
- The type and color of the Lining
- They type, thickness, density and color of Poron®
PODO SUPER SOFT FLIPPER LYCRA